Okay, Alec Couros tagged me, so now I have to share 7 boring things you wish you never knew about me… or something like that….
1. I love cheese. I never truly discovered this about myself until I was in Africa and craved it. Because I live in Montreal, I have access to amazing cheeses – Oka, Brie Bleu, Spiced Gouda… mmmm
2. I have never tried any illicit drugs. Never. Most would say I had a very boring adolescence!
3. I was on my Reach for the Top team in school. Some might have called me a nerd. 🙂
4. My husband and I exchanged Elizabethan sonnets when we were dating. He is actually a pretty good poet for an engineer!
5. My favourite Shakespearean play is “The Tempest”. I like the deeper questions of life that are explored.
6. My undergraduate honours paper was an examination of Heloise‘s epistolary style in her letters to Abelard. I like to think of her as a medieval feminist.
7. My only spiritual experience that is at all like what Alec describes in his 7 things meme post was when I was in a dentist’s chair under the influence of whatever drug they used to give to patients. No lives were saved… no message from a dead relative…. but I was quite embarrassed. Enough said.
Now I have to tag seven others:
Have fun and Happy New Year!