It’s happened again…. blog tagging is back. I was tagged by Charlene Chausis, who I met at NECC earlier this summer. Congrats, again, Charlene on your award!
Here are the Rules:
- Post these rules before you give your facts
- List 8 random facts about yourself
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Random Facts About Me:
- I used instant messaging as early as 1987 when I worked at a computer centre on a university campus.
- My husband asked me out on our first date over email…. in 1987.
- My dream car would have standard transmission, not automatic.
- I love peanut butter and chocolate ice cream.
- My favourite number is 7 (and does not appear in any of my passwords!
- I like to read murder mystery novels as brain candy.
- My 60 GB ipod has only 175 songs on it (my kids are disgusted with me!).
- In spite of being a proud Canadian, I really don’t like winter.
And now, for eight poor blogging souls, I choose Reuven Werber,
Chris Betcher, Graham Wegner
, Cheryl Oakes, Vince Jansen, Jeff Whipple and Meg Peters (is it considered cheating when you use your own daughter??).
Powered by ScribeFire.